IMPRISON TRAITOR TRUMP.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

LAUNCH DAY!!! - KATIE DID IT - DVD -- ANN BLYTH: ACTRESS. SINGER. STAR. -- LAUNCH DAY



 Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. 

The eBook is live on Amazon here. 

The paperback is available from Amazon and CreateSpace, which is the printer.  You can also order it from my Etsy shop.

If you wish a signed copy, then email me at JacquelineTLynch@gmail.com and I'll get back to you with the details.


ANNOUNCEMENT: Friday and Saturday - the 19th and 20th - I'll be taking questions and chatting with the folks on the Silver Screen Oasis message boards.  Please stop by and join the discussion on Ann Blyth. Thanks so much to Moira Finnie for the invitation.

You can read (or listen to) interviews with me and reviews of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. at these sites:

Hometowns to Hollywood
Laura's Miscellaneous Musings
Twenty Four Frames
Old Hollywood Films
The Junot Files (YouTube)
Java's Journey
Wide Screen World
Vienna's Classic Hollywood
Silver Screenings

If you want put to your name in for this last daily raffle, please send me an email.  Don't just leave a comment in the comments box because I need some way to contact you if you've won.  Your email will never be published, I will NOT be putting it on my newsletter list, it will not be used for anything except contacting you tell you if you've won, and to ask where to send the stuff. 

Our final prize is a home-made DVD of a film so rare it took me a year and a half to find it. Katie Did It (1951), a sweet and gentle comedy in which Ann plays a New England librarian who saves the day by stripping down to pose for a commercial artist. I discuss it in detail in my book, but that's all I'll say here.  

If this suits your fancy, send me an email to JacquelineTLynch@gmail.com and just say something like "Give me the Katie DVD."

If you happen live outside of the United States, that's okay.  I will mail to our friends and neighbors around the globe.  Congratulations to all the winners in this 18-day raffle marathon.  Your prizes will be mailed out next week.

That's it.  Please consider buying the book, or asking your library to carry it.  Or your local bookstore, if you've still got one.  It's the best book on Ann Blyth that's ever been written.

I'll see you next Thursday.

A reminder to those of you in the general area - I'll be giving a talk on the Civil War era from two of my books at the Springfield Armory National Historic Site in Springfield, Mass., on Saturday the 20th, and I'll be doing a book signing at the Agawam Public Library, Agawam, Mass. on Monday the 22nd.




Available from Amazon.comCreateSpace, my Etsy shop, and directly from the author: Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star., the first book written on the career of Ann Blyth.

2 comments:

The Metzinger Sisters said...

Hoorah, Hoorah, the great day has come! You can now let out your breath and sit back and relax once again. This book-writing business sure does take a toll on its authors. Congratulations on finishing another book!

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

Thanks ladies, but the toughest part is the marketing. Pushing one's book onto an unsuspecting pubic is soul-grinding. Ask anyone who's ever tried to sell a book, a painting, a photo, an idea for money. Yikes.

Related Products